Extracted from fresh coconut meat, IRAA is 100% pure and natural, non-fractionated, unmodified. Being processed without any chemical treatment IRAA Coconut Virgin Oil retains the fresh and natural scent of coconuts Lauric acid, a fatty acid, is the major ingredient in the coconut virgin oil. It is a good moisturizer and an acne-fighter with strong anti-microbial properties. It is also perfect for feeding all hair types especially dry hair.
How to use effectively (Skin)
- For oily skin: not recommended
- For dry skin: Apply after bath
- For extra dry skin: Apply 30 minutes before bath and within 1 minute after bath.
- Use daily for best result.
How to use effectively (Hair)
- For Normal hair: Apply 10 minutes before bath.
- For dry hair: Apply 20 minutes before bath
- For extra dry hair: Apply 35 minutes before bath and massage well.
- Use mild shampoo if needed
Benefits of IRAA Coconut Virgin Oil
- Naturally scented IRAA Coconut Virgin Oil is very nourishing and helps repair the damaged tissues of the body. Other Benefits are:
- It fights against skin dehydration
- Smoothens and calms redness.
- Contains anti- ageing and anti-wrinkle properties
- Nourishes your skin with vitamin E and K
- Provides cooling effect to the body and suitable for dry, damaged, cracked, rough or lacking elasticity skin.
- Helps nourishing the hair cuticle to make hair shiny and healthy hair. Ideal for dry, lifeless, dull and split ends hair.
- Vitamin A: Protects tissues from degeneration.
- Vitamin E: Acts as a natural antioxidant.